In this email marketing tutorial, you’ll learn how to write follow-up emails for sales that actually receive responses. Follow this link and download your copy of Guide to Sales Follow Up Emails [+templates]: https://bit.ly/3qVbt5k
Try NetHunt’s drip campaigns to automate follow up email sequences: https://bit.ly/3erupFh
In this video you’ll find:
– Reasons why you should use follow-up emails in sales.
– Three tips for getting better responses to follow-up emails.
– Five follow-up email strategies.
– Follow-up email templates.
0:00 Top five sales follow up emails that actually get responses
0:30 Why do you need to use sales follow up emails?
1:11 Three tips to increase the email response rate
2:35 Five effective follow up email strategies
2:42 Email template #1. “Sending Value” follow up strategy
3:36 Email template #2. “Team Discount follow up strategy
4:14 Email template #3. “Never too Late” follow up strategy
4:58 Email template #4. “A Quick Survey” follow up strategy
5:30 Email template #5. “Hot on the Trail” follow up strategy
Use these follow up email strategies and get more sales!
If you found this video useful, subscribe to our channel and you’ll be treated to fresh content from the NetHunt sales and marketing teams to help grow your sales, finetune your marketing, brush up on your customer support, and learn about customer relationship management.
Download a Complete Guide on Cold Emails for free – https://bit.ly/3r0vKqg
Find more useful tips on email marketing at our blog:
– 5 Sales Follow-up Email Templates You Can’t Help But Read https://bit.ly/3kpf2hq
– How To Write Cold Emails That Get Responses https://bit.ly/3qTEWfV
– Top 6 Examples Of Professional Out Of Office Messages https://bit.ly/3qYQAGk
– How To Create A Professional Email Signature [13 Tips And Examples] https://bit.ly/3pUXifh
– How to Make a Sales Pitch [+ Most Effective Samples] https://bit.ly/3pSwMTL
– How to Choose a Professional Email Address: 8 Rules https://bit.ly/3pUhb6f
Educate your CRM journey at NetHunt CRM User Community
—————————–About NetHunt CRM——————————–
NetHunt is a fully-fledged CRM, designed for sales, marketing, and customer service teams. Our mission is to help small and medium-sized businesses grow better, grow happier.
NetHunt is a Gmail CRM that brings sales automation and drip campaigns straight to your inbox. It has Webforms, LinkedIn, Facebook Messenger and Intercom integration, as well as covers a full set of features to automatically capture leads, nurture them, manage sales pipeline, and close deals faster.
Our customers use NetHunt to get jobs done:
– To automatically capture leads via webforms.
– To send out drip campaigns and nurture leads.
– To organise client and lead databases.
– To capture leads with LinkedIn integration.
– To sync their Gmail activity with CRM and track sales processes.
– To sync their sales funnel with CRM stages, statuses, and tags.
– To manage individual and team tasks.
– To schedule follow-ups, bulk email campaigns, newsletters, and other types of communication with customers.
– To integrate NetHunt with other apps that they use every day.
– To store and access every moment of customer interaction with their sales team.
– To remind them about important calls, meetings, follow-ups.
– To monitor sales metrics and improve sales performance.
– To sync activities between sales, marketing, and support departments.
– To never miss a potential lead.
Sign up to our 14-day free trial. It only takes a few seconds! https://bit.ly/2NXOc4b
Music – https://www.bensound.com/