Mailjet is a marketing and transactional email service provider now sending more than 1.5 billion emails per month on behalf of 100.000 clients in 150 countries. Targeting developers as well as marketers, Mailjet offer solutions for Email Marketing, Automated Emails as well as Transactional Emails.
Mailjet is also the founding contributor behind the open-source framework MJML that helps developers create responsive emails in the fraction of the time it takes with HTML.
Founded in France in 2010, Mailjet was Mailjet ranked #2 in Deloitte’s Technology Fast 50 in 2016. As of 2017, Mailjet has raised over $17 millions in funding.
CSA Membership and certificate
Mailjet is a member of the Certified Senders Alliance.
You can view the certificate here.
• All-in-one email service provider for both marketing and transactional emails
• Intuitive user interface for marketers
• Powerful Send API and SMTP Relay for developers
• Unlimited Contact Storage
• Drag-and-drop Email Builder
• 100% Responsive Templates
• Simple Personalization Functionality
• Real-time analytics
• Powerful Templating Language
• MJML Framework Integration
• Inbound Processing Parse API
• Dedicated API Support
Mailjet’s Premium Features:
• Email Automation
• A/B Testing
• Multi-user Collaboration on templates
• Advanced User Roles
• Brand Identity Protection thanks to Locked Sections
• Advanced Template Management
• Expert Deliverability Support
• Phone and Slack Support
• Interface and support in English, Spanish, French and German
• 24/7 Support
• Up to 6,000 free emails per month