Let’s Know How to Backup Emails from Gmail Account
Aryson Gmail Backup Tool ( https://www.arysontechnologies.com/gmail-backup/ ) is a professional software to backup emails from Gmail Account Online and save them into Local Hard Drive or PC as PST, EML, MSG, MBOX, HTML, PDF and other file format.
Now let’s check out the main features of software
Software Features: –
1. Supports to take complete backup of Gmail Account.
2. Save Email Backup as PST, MBOX, EML, MSG, PDF, and Other File Format.
3. It supports to download data from Google Drive Docs, Calendar, Photos, Contacts, etc.
4. Save Email Backup according to Date Range
5. Runs with all version of Windows platforms.
6. Demo Version allows to backup 50 email items for free.
Let’s Check Out Pre-Requisites before installing the software
If you are using any version of the Windows mention here, please launch the software as “Run as Administrator”
If you are using Windows 10/8.1/8/7 or Vista, then please launch the software as “Run as Administrator”
Uninstall Antivirus Software
Turn Off Two Step Verification for Gmail Account
• Sign-in to your Gmail profile and navigate to Gmail Sign-in & Security settings:
• Now, Click on the “2-Step verification”.
• Google will prompt a login window, verify that it’s you by providing the correct login password and hit the Next button.
• Click on the Turn Off button on the freshly appeared page and the two-step verification method will be turned off.
Allow Less Secure Apps in Your Gmail Account
• Login To your Gmail and go to Less Secure Apps Settings
• Now, slide the toggle to the right to allow less secure apps.
Now Install & Run the Software
Download Aryson Gmail Backup Software and Run.
Enter Gmail Credentials and Click on Login button
Check Out Email, Calendar, Contacts, and Google Drive from Select Category option.
Now select file format EML, PST, MSG, MBOX, HTML, PDF, MHT, and TXT from Select Email Format for backup.
Here we are selecting PST file for backup.
Click on Browse option to select destination path folder for saving backup file.
Now Click on Browse option to select or change temporary path folder.
Click on Next button.
Now choose email folder for backup from Select Folder option.
Select Start Date and End Data then Click on Add button from Date Filter option for backup email according to date range.
Then Check out Delete After Download option to delete the mail from server after backup.
Now Click on Next button.
Now Downloading process is started, after some time save Gmail Backup as PST file at destination folder.
Now successfully save your backup.
Click on OK button and close the application.
Help us caption & translate this video!