How To Track When People Open Your Emails —
Tracking email open rates and click-through rates is standard procedure when you send email newsletters using email services like Mailchimp and Active Campaign.
But, did you know that you can also track individual emails that you send from your standard email address?
That’s right, you can see when people open your emails and you can see how often they open each email.
It may sound a little creepy, but I can tell you there are a few huge advantages to tracking your emails.
Check out the video to learn why you should track your emails and how to get started (for free).
LINKS MENTIONED IN THIS VIDEO
• Hubspot Email Tracking (Free Tool): https://www.hubspot.com/products/sales/email-tracking
• G-Suite (Google’s Business Email Tool): https://goo.gl/DS5GoJ
FREE RESOURCES FROM BOOTSTRAP BIZ GROWTH
• Free Outsourcing Workshop: https://www.bootstrapbizgrowth.com/outsourcing-workshop
• Free Virtual Assistant Hiring Checklist:
• Must-Have Tools For Building A Business On A Budget:
CONNECT WITH BOOTSTRAP BIZ GROWTH
• Website: https://www.bootstrapbizgrowth.com
• Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/bootstrapbizgrowth
• Twitter: https://twitter.com/BootstrapGrowth
• Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/bootstrapbizgrowth/