Today, we are going to do a teardown with an email that was sent from an outsourced IT agency. We believe it is working for them, but there is always some room for improvement.
We have finally put together a complete cold email outreach course! To celebrate, we want to play a game with our listeners on the podcast.
In each episode, starting with this one, find a weird word that one of us inserted into our talking during the show and send it to us via email. The winner gets 15 minutes with us on a Zoom line!
Have some fun and happy cold emailing!
Jeremy and Jack
OTHER TEARDOWN EPISODES:
– Episode #106 – Teardown: Improving “Outsourced IT” & SaaS Cold Emails (http://tiny.cc/ole7bz)
– Episode #103 – Line-By-Line Teardown on SEO & Technical Cold Emails (http://tiny.cc/a6z68y)
– Episode #091 – Teardown: Case Study on Improving Personalization (http://tiny.cc/63s57y)
– Episode #077 – Teardown: Key Takeaways from Good, Bad And Ugly Cold Emails (https://goo.gl/ndri9Z)
– Episode #069 – Teardown: Go-2-Market, Nigerian Prince & Link Building Cold Emails (https://goo.gl/JNMstw)
– Episode #061 – 4-part Email Teardown: How to Get a Reply from Jeremy (https://goo.gl/56q9xZ)
– Episode #057 – Teardown: Monkeylearn (https://goo.gl/WVJtUu)
– Episode #053 – Teardown: Contact Form Outreach (https://goo.gl/w9MKga)
– Episode #048 – Teardown: Wins, Missed Opportunities and Pitfalls to Avoid (https://goo.gl/LVJkaw)
– Episode #038 – Cold Recruitment Email Teardown (https://goo.gl/fJkEEc)
– Episode #025 – Email Teardown (https://goo.gl/6kCJsK)
– Episode #014 – Email Teardown: Snype.io (https://goo.gl/siUYRH)
– Episode #011 – Email Teardown: Casewave (https://goo.gl/VxmPy5)
– Episode #004 – Email Teardown: Skillshare (https://goo.gl/oxMKn2)