Two of the most common challenges you’ll face while implementing your email marketing strategy are:
1) Your email may get lost in your subscriber’s inbox. Or even worse – get SPAMMED. This in turn will reduce the open rate of your emails.
2) The second scenario is where customers are opening your email but not clicking on the call to action (CTA) – affecting the clickthrough rate (CTR) of your emails.
6 Email Marketing Tips to (Instantly) Improve Your CTR
1) Email new contacts in the first 24 hours
2) Send the email from a person, not your brand
3) Use mobile-friendly email templates
4) Optimize your subject lines
5) Keep your email copy short and concise
6) Include Just 1 CTA Button and add links to your images
Read the full article here: http://buff.ly/2dcc0wd
Check out www.99signals.com for more tips and insights on email marketing, SEO, content marketing, and social media marketing.